The purpose of the ADH Dental Nursing Management and Education Committee is to be a source for informed opinion and advice on all matters concerning patient care, safety & education. This includes benchmarking and other issues relating to the functions of the Dental Hospitals in the UK and Ireland.
- 1. To be the key representative body for dental hospitals in the UK and Ireland
- 2. To agree and oversee committee work plans
- 3. To communicate responsibilities and ensure objectives are met
- 4. To develop dental nursing profile
- 5. To oversee design and finalise any presentations on behalf of the group
- 6. To agree communication plan
- 7. To be responsible for committee succession planning
The committee is led by an elected chair, which is currently Samantha Salaver, Guys and St Thomas Hospital.
Terms of Reference can be found here.